Sonata Elise™ collects information on you in two ways:
- The information that you manually provide to us:
- When you register on our website.
- Place an order on our website.
- Subscribe to our email list.
- Any connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our website.
- The information that our third-party partners collect: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Paypal, and Stripe. The types of information collected here include things such as general demographics. Generally, our third-party partners only give us this information in a collective form (e.g. it’s not identifiable to you). Sometimes it can be directly tied to you such as a shipping address you provide when checking out via Paypal.
When you share sensitive and private information on our website a secure SSL communication channel is in place to encrypt and protect using digital signatures via Shopify's SSL.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process your order and ship them to your destination.
- Provide and improve our customer service and support.
- Provide products that meet your needs.
- Contact you only with your permission.
We can ensure you that we will never share or sell your private information with or to any third-party networks without your written consent. Sonata Elise™ commits to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that we protect and maintain the confidentiality of personal information.
If you would like to know what information we have that directly attributes to you please click here to contact us.